This is the work-for-fun of Peter Markowski
If you'd like to see my Portfolio, please visit:

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Giant Dump

Whether train, plane, or automobile, you'll probably find me sketching, trying to achieve some level of mastery where I don't even need to think, and being an amazing artist is just second-nature effortlessness. In pursuit of that Excellence I've made just one discovery--
 I'm an idiot.
The more I sketch, the more I learn, And the more I learn, the more knowledge I have to recall and really consider while shading her upper lip or whatever on a bouncy bus.
So! Instead of achieving effortlessness, I'm achieving the opposite--being able to put in more effort, more thought, more design. I still have a heck of a long way to go to be Excellent, but here are a bunch of drawings from over the course of the last year.
Enjoy. Or don't. Cheers.

 Monsters...
 Trees...

 Children's Book characters...
 Revelation-y Story Thingy


No comments:

Post a Comment